Are you an engineering aspirant? Do you want to get into the premier engineering institutes in the country? In order to get into the Indian Institutes of Technology, you have to crack JEE Advanced which is the toughest engineering entrance exam in India. Cracking this exam needs, among other skills, in-depth and detailed knowledge of all the concepts and topics in the JEE Advanced 2018 syllabus. This is something that you can acquire only when you have the right books to study from.
Best Books For JEE Advanced 2018
So, which are the best books for JEE Advanced (IIT-JEE) preparation? There are thousands of books available in the market. Students get confused about choosing the right books that can help them ace the exam.
It is always recommended to first finish the NCERT standard books for Class 11 and 12 to have a basic understanding of all the concepts in the syllabus. Once you have finished these books, you should read and practice from other standard books. The JEE Main on Embibe contains questions selected from previous years’ question paper as well as from the best books for JEE Advanced preparation. Regular practice is a must if you want to ace this exam and get into your dream college. Embibe provides unlimited practice questions for each subject for free.
Embibe provides study materials for JEE Advanced preparation along with video tutorials. These study materials explain all the concepts in the syllabus of JEE Advanced in a simple manner. However, if you want to read from books, the following are some of the best books for JEE Advanced preparations as recommended by scholars and academicians with years of experience:
- Problems in Physics by S.S. Krotov
- IIT JEE Physics by DC Pandey
- Physics for IIT-JEE- Resnick, Halliday, Walker
- Concepts of Physics by HC Verma (Part I)
- Concepts of Physics by HC Verma (Part II)
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C. Mukherjee
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison Boyd
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
- Organic Chemistry by O.P Tandon.
- Numerical Chemistry by P. Bahadur
- Class XI & XII Mathematics by R.D. Sharma.
- Differential Calculus by A Das Gupta
- IIT Mathematics by M.L. Khanna
- Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron
- Trigonometry, Geometry Books by S.L. Loney.
These books explain all the concepts in the syllabus of JEE Advanced in a more detailed manner. There are lots of practice questions too in these books which are of the same level as asked in JEE Advanced.
Embibe also provides JEE Advanced mock tests which are of the same difficulty level as the actual exam.